Experience is everything in the public relations business. Experience can mean the difference in how strategic PR programs are developed, implemented and ultimately how largely a client’s business is impacted.
Experience tells you that picking up the phone and calling media creates relationships that can’t be built over email. Experience tells you how to craft an approach that will land the client in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times or Vanity Fair. Experience means calls are put through to the right sources at crucial times. Experience tells you what not to do in a crisis.
For more than three decades, JMPR has been the transportation lifestyle PR firm behind some of the world’s most recognizable brands and promoted iconic, landmark events across numerous industries. Besides the transportation business, we also have experience in lifestyle public relations outreach for brands ranging from Bang & Olufsen and Robb Report to Kampgrounds of America and Boyd Gaming Corporation.
- JMPR has represented more than 350 OEM and automotive aftermarket companies and over 200 lifestyle and consumer companies, many of which are now household names
- Was the PR agency behind the car on every kid’s wall in the1980’s – the Lamborghini Countach and also helped launch the Murcielago and Gallardo product lines
- Launched the most technologically advanced million dollar super car ever – the Bugatti Veyron – to the U.S. market in 2006. In 2010, JMPR announced the new land speed world record of 267 MPH set by the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
- Re-introduced Vespa Motor Scooters to the US in 2000 following a 20 year absence
- Instrumental in promoting the Chevy Impala SS for General Motors, – worked with the U.S. Secret Service for Presidential limousine introductions
- JMPR was the PR firm behind popular TV shows American Chopper , Monster Garage with Jesse James and Hot Rod legends Boyd Coddington and Chip Foose. We were also used by Paramount Studios for PR projects on the movies Tucker and Days of Thunder
- Launched the original “Speedvision” network and then came back years later to promote SPEED TV’s 10th Anniversary and the network’s lifestyle programs such as PINKS and Unique Whips
- Promoted Motor Trend Car of the Year, Truck of the Year and Sport/Utility of the Year awards
- Created the concept for the decade-long Meguiar’s Award, which honored people behind the collector car hobby each year
- In addition to Bugatti, Bentley and Lamborghini JMPR also worked for Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin and Lotus.
- Represented Ducati and Triumph motorcycles
- JMPR is the dominant PR firm in the collector car hobby in North America through our work with most of the leading auction companies and top collector car industry events